Monday, April 16, 2007

Odd signs

I came across a collection of strange road signs and such from foreign countries, some are really funny, so here are a few of my favorites:


Ahh, of course.


I don't even know what to think here, is it mandatory to urinate before enjoying the "fresh air"?


Now that the subject has arisen, being the guy that writes those traffic notices can be a pretty amusing job...



I wonder if the price includes the removal of....ahem...stains...


Lessons don't come with an instructor.


But where is the rest of Lewis???


I'd really like to know what this actually is supposed to mean...I think it is in some Scandinavian language...


No need to proof read...


We don't require restrooms here, we have evolved past the need to use them, and well quite frankly, if you haven't then stick it up your $&#!!!

No comments: